World Of Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Corruption

World of corruption is a tbc based server set on patch 3.3.2 which enables players to play fun TBC pvp content on the latest patch.

Main PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

[Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalithal

[Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App, Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,   [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App, EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

What is your main character's in-game name? Zalithal

What is your real name? Brendan

Where in the world are you located? Alberta, Canada

What time zone are you located in? Mountain

How old are you? 16

Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Yes I've played Retail. and for about two or Three years

What is your gender, age and Birthday?Male, and May 4 1994

What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Any time of the week, because i don't go to school, and times around Noon Too 4 am.

Have you ever been banned for any reason?Never.

How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? Spend about 5 ish hours a day just sitting on wow.

Do you play retail now still?No, both my 80's were hacked Awhile back.

Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes, on a few of the newer servers, Ones just starting.

Do you know any Scripting languages? I.e. C++, Lua, Html etc.. Sorry.. no.

Tell us a little about yourself.Well, i have Alot of free time, to do what ever i want really, So i spend alot of time chillin on the Computer playing wow.

Explain why you think you would be a good GM. Because I've had experience with players and i know what people like and want to do as a Player.

What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? All i can really do, is help players with what they need, answer tickets,

We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?I do use good Grammar most the time, Unless i'm fooling around with friends, grammar and spelling isn't an Issue.

If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Afew more custom items for the players to toy around with,

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Usually, if someone is hosting a Event by there self's, the best thing would be to Threaten to close the event.

What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Help players with there Needs,

Do you have ventrilo and a working mic?I do have vent, but not a working mic.
Back to top Go down
Mhage

Mhage

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,   [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App, EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Well, we do need another GM to help out with the work your doing Corruptmind.

And his application is fair enough.

+vote =)
Back to top Go down
CorruptMind

CorruptMind

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,   [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App, EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Accepted on for TRIAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,   [Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App, Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Zalithal's Gm App,
Page 1 of 1